With Dynamics 365, we save nearly USD2 million per year in IT service and support fees compared to our previous, highly customized solution – Mark Hodkinson, Vice President of Finance for the Bel Power Solutions Group
We chose Dynamics 365 because we are a growth company and we’ll have a flexible, future-proof system for whatever directions the business takes – René Svendsen-Tune, CEO at GN Group & GN Audio
When you look at it in terms of the efficiencies around improving how quickly people can do things, how easily people can do things, I’d say that’s where Dynamics 365 for Operations had the biggest impact – Mark Everest, IS Development Manager of Renault Sport Formula One Team
Microsoft Dynamics 365 serves different industries. The software is popular with corporations of all sizes in Canada, the United States of America, Europe and beyond. Below is the list of the industries and sectors that we have been working with to successfully implement the system and support our clients working within one of them:
2. The Reasons Why Companies Choose Dynamics 365
There are a lot of different reasons why companies choose Dynamics 365. In Peace Systems Corporation team’s experience, the ones that are mentioned most frequently are:
- Reliability – According to Microsoft Service Level Agreements (SLA) for Online Services (September 2023), the commitment is to provide 99.99% of uptime. This means that a company using Azure hosting option for their ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (D365F), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (D365SCM) or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) can expect uninterrupted service 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Always up-to-date – the SaaS (software as a service) version of D365BC gets regular incremental updates at no additional cost (similar to Windows). This allows avoiding costly and time-consuming system upgrades while enjoying the latest features and fixes.
- Scalability – Dynamics 365 ERP systems are able scale up (e.g. to accommodate business growth) and scale down (e.g. seasonally or for newly acquired small divisions).
- Affordability – Dynamics 365 licenses are available at a moderate cost. Moreover since the SaaS hosting option does not require any investment into the computer hardware or software, system implementation starts at $ 0.00. Finally, the platform has a high ROI (return on investment).
- Popularity – Dynamics 365 platform is used by a lot of companies around the world, as a result, it is easy to find additional training and other materials or even get them from a business partner or a colleague who may be using the same system.
3. How Dynamics 365 ERP Software Compares to Others
As can be seen from the diagram above, Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP segment is in the “Leaders” quadrant. This fact together with all the points discussed in Section 2 above suggest that it is worth considering the platform to help address various business requirements efficiently and effectively.
Peace Systems team works with businesses across North America and beyond to analyze their business objectives and how those can be met with the help of technology. If you would like to discuss yours with one of our certified Microsoft specialists, contact us.
The quotes and diagram used in this post are not authored by Peace Systems Corporation: the quotes (testimonials) were retrieved from https://customers.microsoft.com/en-ca/home?sq=&ff=&p=0 on Sept. 15, 2021 (Microsoft Corporation); the “Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprise” diagram was retrieved from https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/dynamics365/bdm/2021/09/13/gartner-recognizes-microsoft-as-a-leader-in-the-2021-gartner-magic-quadrant-for-cloud-erp-for-product-centric-enterprises/ on Sept. 15, 2021 (Gartner, Inc).